Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Just Tracked My Food For a Whole Week!

Tuesday, June 21, 2022

Just Tracked My Food For a Whole Week!

Hi! This time last week I was here crying about my fears regarding not having a rock bottom. I got so much kindness and advice from people and it really helped put things into perspective.

I always hype up weight loss and go from 0-100 immediately. And then when I inevitably fail, I fail spectacularly. So I decided to start slower than I ever have before.

I calculated my TDEE and downloaded a calorie and macro tracking app. I knew that looking at a weekly calorie target instead of a daily one would keep me from getting discouraged if one day went off the rails, so I set up my target intake for the week and aimed for that.

Then I just tracked. I spent 1 day seeing exactly how much I usually eat, and looked at where I felt I could make small changes. My days didn't always go perfectly but I ended my week in a small calorie deficit.

I feel good! I like this community and want to stick around! Thanks to everyone who gave advice and was kind to me last week! It really pulled me out of a not so great place!

submitted by /u/way2gofatum
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/vhq4ea/just_tracked_my_food_for_a_whole_week/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...