Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Welcome to Onederland!

Thursday, June 30, 2022

Welcome to Onederland!

Hi friends! Today it finally happened… I dropped into the 100’s!!! I’m tethering right at the edge at 199.9lbs.

Unfortunately I have an end-of-University party tonight which will involve lots of alcohol and getting smashed, so I’m gonna cross right back into the 200’s… but it’s nice to see the number for the first time in forever!

This puts me at a total loss of 36lbs / 16.6kg in total! I have around another 60lbs to go!

To celebrate, I have finally gotten the courage to get a gym membership. I have a tour booked for the gym tomorrow. I’ve been procrastinating the gym for the past couple months because the idea makes me wildly uncomfortable and I’m afraid of judgement, but I’m finally just going to bite the bullet and do it!

submitted by /u/MoonlitFlowerx
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/vonphm/welcome_to_onederland/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...