Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: What do we do with our weekends now?

Friday, June 24, 2022

What do we do with our weekends now?

When cutting, and probably leading a subsequent healthy eating lifestyle, you have to let go of "letting go" on the weekends. Can't go crazy anymore. Weekend recklessness will set you back.

You're all probably familiar with how people like to, say, hit the bars or clubs on the weekends and you can't do that with abandon if you're trying to maintain weight/body composition. Best case scenario, you have to be very careful or make up for the extra calories during the work week. But even if you're not a big partier you might have your weekend rituals. Me, all my favorite livestreams start on Friday. And they just aren't complete with a large pizza and something to wash it down. Bare minimum. But obviously I can't do that anymore. I can't just throw caution to the wind. But I just don't get that weekend relief without it. My livestreams just aren't as entertaining without it.

So what do I do now? Where do I find that completion, that "wholeness" to my weekend? What do you guys do?

I'm pretty sure the answer is "We're trading weekend comfort for a better prize." We can't have that weekend fun anymore, but in exchange we get something better. Problem is, whatever I'm supposedly getting out of fitness, I'm starting to wonder if it's worth it. What am I after, if I can't be comfortable on the weekend? Being really really sexy? Because I'm not presently reaping the expected dividends of being really really sexy. I would trade weekend comfort for the supposed life of the beautiful people, but I'm not living that life yet. And I'm starting to think I won't. So what else is in this for me?

submitted by /u/AutistOctavius
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/vjxyzs/what_do_we_do_with_our_weekends_now/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...