Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: NSV - new shirt fit me!

Wednesday, June 29, 2022

NSV - new shirt fit me!

I bought a new protein powder online recently and they send a shirt along with it for first time orders. I ordered a shirt that was a size smaller than my usual as a goal to strive for. After two and a half months of progress I tried on my shirt, a little skeptical about how it would look at first, but it looked so nice and it even had some room in there on the sides! It's so nice to not feel like I had to be poured into my shirts anymore! One of the things I'm so self conscious about is my belly. Fitting well in the next size down is such a great feeling.

submitted by /u/ChangingGoals
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/vnwtvs/nsv_new_shirt_fit_me/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...