Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Learning that a job half-assed is better than a job not done.

Thursday, June 23, 2022

Learning that a job half-assed is better than a job not done.

I’ve been taught to think otherwise, and of course this doesn’t apply to everything, but:

I had a rough ass day. I live in a country where public transport is heavily unreliable, but since I don’t have a car, it was my option for the day because I wanted to try a poke bowl for the first time lol.

I took the wrong bus. Had to take the train again. Walked through busy busy busy and smelly streets in the city. People don’t really walk here so the sidewalks aren’t well kept. My order was wrong but I was so tired I kinda just ate it without realizing. Waiting for bus, they didn’t stop at the bus stop I was in after waiting for 30 minutes. Had to walk a shit ton to get back to uni.

Needless to say, I was a little drained and had lost three hours on a lunch that should’ve taken me a maximum of one. I didn’t feel like stressing out over food today, and all I wanted was sugary, fatty treats and cups of coffee to fuel me through the work I was supposed to do in the time I had lost. A chocolate popsicle, an empanadilla de pizza, a cappuccino, a lemon cookie, a fruit tart, a Starbucks latte, air popped popcorn.

Even going over my ideal cutting limit, with all of my treats, I still went ~300 Cal below my maintenance.

I was still cutting. I mean, sure, it wasn’t perfect, I didn’t meet my ideal protein intake because of all the sugar and fat and carbs, I didn’t feel like cooking dinner. Sure, it wasn’t the best nutrition. But a half-assed job still gets the job done. I feel like part of listening to your body is knowing when to take a break. My mind needed some rest from all the CICO today. We aren’t perfect, and that’s okay.

submitted by /u/untitleddocs
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/vjcpf0/learning_that_a_job_halfassed_is_better_than_a/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...