Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I went to the beach yesterday and felt hot for the first time in my life

Sunday, June 26, 2022

I went to the beach yesterday and felt hot for the first time in my life

32 F, 5'4", SW 184, CW 135 GW 120. I don't really know what the point of this post is other than I just need to tell someone. Long story short, I've always loved the water but I've always felt insecure in swim suits, which made going to the pool or beach a bad time. I've been overweight/obese since I was about 15 and it's been my biggest insecurity. I always felt like people were staring at me thinking how gross I looked. I know people mostly just mind their own business (except for the occassional asshole) and nobody was actually thinking that, but I could just never stop feeling like they were. But yesterday was the first time I felt confident in my swimsuit. I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror in the changing room and ... I can't believe this, but I'm hot. I haven't just been dieting, I've been working out too and it shows. I'm sexy as hell. Now instead of wishing I was invisible, I want people to notice me. I'm so proud of myself for all the hard work I've done and I want people to look at the results. I've been noticing positive changes along the way, but this is just different. Maybe it's vain of me for this to be the thing that makes me the happiest, but if it is so be it. I feel great.

submitted by /u/Narge1
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/vlgtaz/i_went_to_the_beach_yesterday_and_felt_hot_for/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...