Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: What can I do better?

Thursday, June 23, 2022

What can I do better?

Hi all - I'm the skinny (ish) wife of a man currently trying to lose weight. I do most of the cooking and we go to the gym together.

I've never really struggled with my weight but I do know a lot about weight management (I actually work in a weight loss clinic).

Basically, every other day I see posts here about family being unsupportive or just plain mean. What can I do to support my husband while he pursues his goal? I don't want to be overbearing and pushy, but I do want to help him reach his goals.

What do you wish your spouse would do/not do? What have people done that really made a difference?

Thanks!

submitted by /u/masterofthebarkarts
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/vj6kpx/what_can_i_do_better/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...