Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: 24/M/6'0" SW: 298 CW: 268

Thursday, June 9, 2022

24/M/6'0" SW: 298 CW: 268

So a while ago I lost a lot of weight and then gained it all back which sucks. But about 3 months ago my friend invited me to go to a music festival. I accepted and then realized I had to lose some weight again. I knew I wasn't going to hit my goal weight of 250 but I was going to get as close as possible.

That being said, 30 lbs in 3 months is pretty good. I've been working out and that is pretty clear too so I'm happy and looking forwards to this music festival

submitted by /u/SpacelessWorm
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/v8ug1x/24m60_sw_298_cw_268/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...