Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Starting my journey, most excited for face gains.

Thursday, June 9, 2022

Starting my journey, most excited for face gains.

F, 5’9.

I had jaw surgery in June of 2020. Since then I’ve gained 76lbs. I gained weight even through the jaw surgery process (went from 160 to 180 with my jaw wired shut). Because of that, I never got to see how my face looked at a healthy weight. I was always 135lbs or less until I hit 20 and the PCOS and antipsychotics started. I slowly gained 25lbs and then the other 76 came really fast. It’s been hard, considering I used to be anorexic. I couldn’t find a balance in life between starving myself and eating a fuck ton of unhealthy food. My poor boyfriend endured it all. I was far too depressed to do anything about it so I just let it happen because I was planning on (TW) just killing myself anyway. The worse it got, the worse I felt. You can do the math of how much I weigh now. Anyway, today was my first day eating a healthy meal and going to the gym in months. My body is starting to fall apart because of the extra weight so I was in a lot of pain but I did it anyway and I plan on continuing to do it. I’m ready to say ‘NO’ to milkshakes and burgers. I’m going to lose 101lbs.

submitted by /u/Dangerous_Grass_6353
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/v8w1dh/starting_my_journey_most_excited_for_face_gains/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...