Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Week 2 Day 2 in the books. I arrived to the gym an hour late. But with some youtube motivational videos. Being late is better than not going at all

Tuesday, April 5, 2022

Week 2 Day 2 in the books. I arrived to the gym an hour late. But with some youtube motivational videos. Being late is better than not going at all

M 30 SW 400 CW 390 GW 225 Just got home from working out. I took a nap after work and woke up just in time to go to the gym. But I couldnt get out of my recliner. Watching videos about history or stupid addictive scrolling on tiktok. Same old millenial procrastination. But then i youtubed a motivational video by Marcus Elevation Taylor. Titles "I Must Keep Going". It may be corny but his cadence and words lit a fire under my ass. Got my tennis shoes and went out the door. Listened to the video the whole way to the gym and had a ton of enthusiasm to be there. The worst part is i love being at the gym idk why its such a mental hurdle just to get myself there. Besides the post 5 o'clock crowd, i crushed my workout. Feel great and now off to make dinner. If you need that extra nudge. Listen to that video

https://youtu.be/23tusPiiNZk

submitted by /u/checkered_floor
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/txaw92/week_2_day_2_in_the_books_i_arrived_to_the_gym_an/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...