Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: My first and only 1st day post

Friday, April 15, 2022

My first and only 1st day post

I'll keep it brief.

I'm a 5'9", 212lb (96.2kg) male. I should lose about 50lbs (22.6kg), so my goal will be 160lbs (72.6kg) to make for a nice round number.

Putting a time-limit on it, my goal will be to hit this weight by December 31, 2022. This gives me plenty of time, as I would have to lose about 1.5lbs a week, which I can totally do.

I'm going to hike to Everest base camp in April 2023, and this combined with daily walking (already doing that bit) will ensure that I'm up for the task.

Wish me luck, homies!

submitted by /u/DontLookItUp12
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/u4nz05/my_first_and_only_1st_day_post/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...