Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Its crazy to me how I could've still ate what I like this whole time, I just stuffed myself like a pig.

Thursday, April 21, 2022

Its crazy to me how I could've still ate what I like this whole time, I just stuffed myself like a pig.

F 5'6, SW: 221 CW: 215 GW: 135 but my lowest weight was 118.

I've been fat, lost a ton of weight, then got fat again and am now losing it again. Its crazy to me that damn, I can still eat the crap I want and lose weight, health be damned but its better to be normal weight and unhealthy than fat and unhealthy.

My food today: Pasta frozen meal (560) Chick fil a nuggets and small fry, no sauces (700) pb ice cream (540) total 1800 cals. My highest calorie day in a while as I usually dont have ice cream, I range from 1200-1600 max.

This is actually the same way I lost weight the first time, just using CICO. The issue was I was eating way under and thought I couldnt lose weight without only having like 800 cals, even if that 800 cals was in one big burger. Predictably I binged once and never got my portions under control from there. I also never saved eating for when I was hungry, I just gave in to every mental craving.

Usually i would have like 2 pasta meals, deluxe sandwich combo chick fil a, and a whole tub of ice cream and eat like 3k+ cals with snacking as well in my binge phase.

I also am doing a kinda lazy IF, I find on days that i do fast I crave healthier foods but on days I break the eating window (usually because I only ate 600-800 cals) I still am strict with calories but I dont crave healthy foods. I also find myself making better decisions like choosing to make my own sandwich with a side of fruit rather than buy a sandwich with chips. (Sometimes lol)

Is this normalcy?

submitted by /u/sabaping
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/u90u48/its_crazy_to_me_how_i_couldve_still_ate_what_i/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...