Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Help on losing weight

Saturday, April 23, 2022

Help on losing weight

Hi, I'm a 15 year old male who weighs 79.5 kg (175 lbs) and I am currently 5 foot 6 inches tall, started noticing that I'm kind of fat so I've decided that I want to lose about 30 lbs to weigh more normal for my age, however I have no idea how to start, so far all I've done is cut out sodas/pop and reduce my junk food intake and start going biking till I start sweating but I eventually want to start doing proper exercises, any help would be appreciated.

submitted by /u/ICausedADiavoloDeath
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/uakw31/help_on_losing_weight/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...