Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Where on earth is there an accurate protein calculator?

Monday, April 11, 2022

Where on earth is there an accurate protein calculator?

I've just been starting to count calories. I was given a 1800 calorie goal by a nutritionist. I hadn't really thought of asking protein goals at the time. I've been looking all over and have found different calculators to figure out how much protein I should have to lose weight. And, oh my god, are they all over the place!!! I understand if they are a little different. But I'm talking about 87 at the lowest to up to 192 grams a day. That makes a HUGE difference. I'm just wondering if anyone has found an accurate calculator or knows how many grams per weight or by calories. I would greatly appreciate it.

For reference

5'11 (180cm) 265lb (120kg) sedentary (will increase exercise soon). Daily calories 1800

submitted by /u/srbjess
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/u1kvmu/where_on_earth_is_there_an_accurate_protein/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...