Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: bad constipation in calorie deficit.

Friday, April 15, 2022

bad constipation in calorie deficit.

Title says it all. Losing 1 pound or more each week. Some days I'm without an appetite so much so that I end my day with less than 1500 calories. I'm 201lbs. 5'6. Gym every other day.

I'm lucky to have 1 bowel movement a day...

Any recommendations? I use metamucil (psyllium husk) each morning, eat things like Shredded Wheat Cereal and drink tons of water. Not wanting to live off of laxatives so would rather get the Fibre naturally.

I just don't eat enough! Bloated too! But literally losing weight.... weird??!

submitted by /u/knight95v
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/u4kky7/bad_constipation_in_calorie_deficit/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...