Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: The backsliding anxiety/denial see-saw

Saturday, April 23, 2022

The backsliding anxiety/denial see-saw

Looking for advice around self-talk and re-commiting to change. Plus a bit of a whinge if anyone wants to just commiserate I guess.

I've been maintaining for about 2.5 years, which according to my past pattern means it's time for me to get fat again. I've gained about 6 lbs from my low weight which is not insurmountable but is a good indicator of my eating patterns at the moment.

I'm short. I've been weight training and telling myself that it raises my TDEE, but then not tracking calories when I'm eating shit. My partner is a giant and makes yummy high carb food, and honestly, I just like eating a lot.

I need to get back on track and just feel like I'm setting myself up to fail.

submitted by /u/IncognitHo
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/uairoj/the_backsliding_anxietydenial_seesaw/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...