Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: 30 Day Accountability Challenge - Day 30 April Wrap Ups!

Saturday, April 30, 2022

30 Day Accountability Challenge - Day 30 April Wrap Ups!

Hello lovely losers!

Day 30! Another fabulous month conquered. Let’s wrap up and discuss the good, bad & the ugly.

Here’s the sign up post for May!

https://redd.it/ueyoet

Weigh in daily, enter in Libra & remind self that it’s a number not a self-worth estimate: Did okay here. 18/30 days.

Maintain: Nailed it. Would I rather be down on the scale? Yes. Is it still better than a previous version of me? Also yes. Good job me.

Exercise 5 days a week (strength work/tbar swings 3 days a week): Vigorous cleaning today. 25/30 days.

Writing project and/or journaling -1,666 words a day: Did good here, just started a fresh physical journal. There was a period of 2020 where I think I looked at the same page of my journal for six months in a row, I swear.

Todays gratitude list: I think this keeps me mindful of the everyday stuff I take for granted.

Express intention (day, week, month or moment): This goal had some mixed results. I do want to live an intentional life. To be very aware of what I intend versus what happens. But it got a little wordy & cumbersome for me.

Respond to y’all one day a week: I wanted to spend more time engaged in the Loseit community this month. We're all still here though so I have more opportunities!

How was your April? Learn anything?

submitted by /u/Mountainlioness404d
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/uflcxa/30_day_accountability_challenge_day_30_april_wrap/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...