Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Any residential programs you would recommend where I can still work a regular job?

Saturday, April 16, 2022

Any residential programs you would recommend where I can still work a regular job?

I'm looking to stay in a nice residential program for a month or so to help me get back on track with my weight loss. The problem is, all the ones I've seen so far treat it as a full day affair, with lots of therapy/group activities, educational programs, etc. This just isn't possible when you're working a full-time remote job. All I really need is to hole up for a while and have someone else taking care of my meal plan and occasionally getting me to a gym to exercise, but right now I work 12+ hours day and I just can't seem to stay on top of it on my own.

Are there any programs out there where it's possible to work, and still take advantage of the residential aspect, the designed meal plans, and the opportunity to have access to a gym right there?

And just to head things off--I know that eventually this is something I will have to self-sustain, that I can't rely on external systems, etc. I'm job hunting and trying to find something with more work-life balance so that I can return to the same level of discipline I have had in the past, but I am in a rough situation because my current job doesn't provide that and I can't quit without something else lined up.

submitted by /u/imwiththeband1
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/u5av0h/any_residential_programs_you_would_recommend/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...