Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: First 10lbs Lost!

Wednesday, April 27, 2022

First 10lbs Lost!

I'm feeling really optimistic and proud of myself. I Started March 11 and since then i'm officially 10 lbs down! Since childhood i had been overweight, and id always been scared to take on this journey. My confidence and self esteem had been low , and id always compared myself to my skinny friends. My weight has been consistently going up since 10 years old, and i had been afraid to take the reigns as I have grown up in a household with very poor eating habits and diet culture. Since I can remember my parents had always been trying the new fad diets and always failing. I've seen them cut out everything - candy, lactose, bread you name it. I've seen how miserable they were doing these, and so this is all my perception ever was of weight loss and diets- complete misery and missing your favourite foods. Finally i've down my own research and came across CICO. The scale has been steadily going down since I started, and i'm SUPER proud of myself! I never thought I could be doing this, but i'm feeling stronger by the day. While 10lbs isn't enough to physically notice i sure can feel the difference. Out of 80lbs weight loss goal, im 1/8th the way done! Im ready to become the best version of myself, and I hope i stay consistent!

submitted by /u/shimmeringrosee
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/udkzw4/first_10lbs_lost/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...