Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Need to lose weight

Thursday, April 14, 2022

Need to lose weight

Hello, I'm turning 44 soon. I am male, 5'9" and 195lb. My bmi is overweight. I'm not very active and I take two different kinds of blood pressure medications.

I need to lose weight but I can't get motivated. I want to get down to 170. I have an elliptical and a stationary bike. I have 2 dogs that need walking.

What advice can you offer me to get started? What intensity should I do on the elliptical and for how long? How many times per week?

How do I avoid sugary and fatty foods? What's a good substitute? Any tips for helping me get started would be greatly appreciated!

submitted by /u/Illestbillis
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/u3xa0v/need_to_lose_weight/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...