Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I'm a 6ft 1 260-270lb 36yr old male. I have a few questions about weight loss as I'm new to it.

Friday, April 22, 2022

I'm a 6ft 1 260-270lb 36yr old male. I have a few questions about weight loss as I'm new to it.

I have a very active job, I work at Walmart in the produce section. Im constantly lifting up 20-50lb cases of potatoes, vegetables, bananas. I usually hit 8 to 10k steps a day along with all the heavy lifting. I have heard your body gets used to this and dosnt really count as exercise, is this true?

I am trying to eat healthier as I am a emotional eater and always jump to junk food to make me feel better. I have no idea what my calorie intake was before but it must have been enormous. I would drink 6 or 7 mt dews every day. Pasta, pizza,donuts were my staple diet. I've lowered my calorie intake to 1500 the last couple days eating mostly healthy foods. My question is I keep feeling tired and somewhat dizzy. Will this go away once my body stops being addicted to all the sugar?

I have a lot of muscle and im chubby but I wouldn't say im fat. When looking up my bmi it says 260 is obese and that I should be around 180 to 200. Thats seems really low. I was 200lbs growing up and almost to thin. Whats a good way to set a target healthy weight for myself.

Thank you for anyone who reads or answers.

submitted by /u/Tall_Organization_41
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/u9rxvk/im_a_6ft_1_260270lb_36yr_old_male_i_have_a_few/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...