Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: My partner and I are starting our journeys!

Wednesday, April 13, 2022

My partner and I are starting our journeys!

After gaining almost 40 pounds (after having lost 30 in 2018), im starting to get nervous for my health. 20 pounds ago I was prediabetic, so I need to reverse that. Also for my self esteem, Im at my heaviest.

Calorie counting hasnt been good to me in the past, but I also cant lose weight without that. I think with my healthier mindset, plus my partner’s motivation, I can finally start up successful weight loss again!

submitted by /u/danedehotties
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/u36ow4/my_partner_and_i_are_starting_our_journeys/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...