Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Back to square one :(

Monday, April 25, 2022

Back to square one :(

Hi, I never posted on here so general info about me is that I’m 5’4”f started off 156lbs with a goal weight of 121lbs or at least 132lbs, somewhere in between.

I started my weight loss journey during the height of COVID. It was easy to start because back then all of my work and studies are being done at home, which means that I could really focus on losing weight. I cycled every morning everyday for about 2 hours. I did intermittent fasting while also trying to eat about half a plate (my version of cutting calories). I was also taking this weight loss pill, which is actually bad for health, but it did make me lose weight drastically. I was able to lose 20lbs in about a month or so.

I was able to achieve 134lbs, which made me really happy. I stopped taking the weight loss pills and started to ease off the fasting. I was so close to reaching my goal weight. But then, I ran into some really bad problems. Long story short, I developed a panic disorder, which made me lose focus on keeping my weight because I was constantly afraid of getting another panic attack. I couldn’t cycle again because the thought of my heart rate increasing was suddenly scary to me. I ate more and more without minding how much calories I ate because I was too busy trying not to get a random panic attack. It was a really horrible time for me, but I have gone to the psychiatrist for this, so I am a lot better now.

After I was recovering from the panic attacks and felt like I could start losing weight again (at this point I was about 143lbs), I got into a relationship. My boyfriend eats a lot, and loves to buy me food and feeds me A LOT, so now it’s becoming so hard to stay disciplined. I’m now back to square one (150lbs), and it’s making me so mad. When I was losing weight and cycled everyday, I was single and living with my parents who really supported me in my weight loss journey by providing me low calorie, healthy food. Now, I live with my boyfriend who constantly cooks me or buys me high calorie food, so it’s really hard to turn down those foods. I also don’t have a bike anymore, nor a gym membership (too expensive for me), so I don’t know what to do for exercising. I’m just so miserable and tired now.

submitted by /u/mischitato
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/ubxyy3/back_to_square_one/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...