Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Losing weight and worried about how loose skin will affect dating in College

Tuesday, April 19, 2022

Losing weight and worried about how loose skin will affect dating in College

Hello everyone!

I've been a long-time lurker in this sub and I haven't made any posts... yet. I am a 19M SW: 345, CW: 252, GW: 180

I am a college student. I am currently at a community college, and next year I'll be at a big university. I am anticipating hitting my GW before I start school there, and I'm worried about my skin.

Long story short when I was about 14 I weighed around 245, and dropped down to 180 through hard work and exercise. I ended up going though a lot of psychological damage at home which ultimately caused me to go up to 345. There are stretch marks all over my body. Almost everywhere because I gained weight at such a rapid pace. Now that I am returning to that original weight all my skin looks fucked up. It looks pretty messed up on my chest. I look like I have a B cup. I think I might also have gyno as well

All this is slowly starting to mentally destroy me. It might sound dumb and irrelevent to some people that might be older on this sub, but I am a virgin. I plan on dating in the fall, but once the sex part comes around I don't even know what I'm going to do. I feel like it is going to be extremely hard to find a girl to be understanding especially if you're a university student girl that could find another guy in 3 seconds. I can picture myself in my head doing missionary or something, and my flabby body just sagging. It makes me cringe. I feel like I would be robbing the girl I was with, with an attractive partner. People want to have sex to enjoy it, and I feel like I wouldn't be able to provide that someone.

Being at this stage in life with damaged skin is probably the worst stage to have it in. Everyone has nice bodies. Everyone is having sex. I feel like at this age a lot of girls can be extremely shallow, and this is honestly extremely soul-crushing

I feel like such a broken person down on the inside because of this. I try not to let me down as much as possible. I want to keep exercising and eventually run at 10K in the fall. This whole body thing. This is something that will always haunt me. It worries me a lot because I don't honestly think I've experienced love from someone in my life or for at least a long time. Not even my parents. I honestly think it might be hard to find someone to love me because of this.

submitted by /u/journeyinglife
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/u7j5sl/losing_weight_and_worried_about_how_loose_skin/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...