Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I'm 15 and 290lbs. I need help..

Saturday, April 23, 2022

I'm 15 and 290lbs. I need help..

I'm going to be as honest as I can be here. I have lived basically my whole life in denial of my weight. I am scared of being judged and recently I don't even want to leave my room because I'm ashamed of myself. So basically, I dealt with an "eating disorder" (I believe they exist I just don't think mine was serious enough to describe it as that) I went from basically where I am now to 210lbs from the beginning of summer to February. I had tonsil surgery in February and everything went downhill from there. I lost all of my progress and I'm so ashamed. I believe I'm fairly strong and have a good amount of muscle, but its probably not that much. Its like every time I get on track I get sick or just lose all motivation and gain. I am too scared to work out in my house, the walls are paper thin and I'm scared people will hear me breathing too hard or my heavy self doing the exercises. (Stupid, I know) My family only buys unhealthy foods, and its the same meals constantly because no one will try anything new. I also binge eat. Like alll the time. I typically only eat one or two meals, but they're always unhealthy and a lot of food. My mum was the same size as me when she was my age, but I'm still scared. Can someone help me? Any advice will be appreciated. Please don't shame me, its not going to help. (Sorry for any spelling errors or formatting issues. I'm panic writing this. Its really sinking in)

submitted by /u/After_Contribution56
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/uaie5n/im_15_and_290lbs_i_need_help/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...