Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Nothing seems to be working

Thursday, April 28, 2022

Nothing seems to be working

I'm looking for anyone who's had a similar experience and found something that works.

I'm a woman, USA, 30, 5'4, 175-178lbs; gw: 130-145.

I can't seem to shed any weight. I've been on a CICO deficit of about 1300 calories per day. I'm doing 1hr hot yoga 5-6 times a week. 1-2, 1hr pilates classes per week. All for the past 8 months. I've just been fluctuating between 175lbs and 178lbs the whole time. I have cheat days but don't binge. Cut down sugar and carb intake. I make most all of my meals at home. I was on a birth control called depoprovera for 2 years from 2015-2017. My weight prior to that was around 130. 6-9 months into depo, I gained about 35-45lbs. I've just been trying to get back to a healthy weight.

I've developed healthy habits and am a little disheartened from not seeing any results. Has anyone been through anything remotely similar and/or have any tips?

submitted by /u/Extra_Seaweed
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/ue6963/nothing_seems_to_be_working/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...