Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: My parents took away my food scale - how should I count calories now?

Sunday, April 10, 2022

My parents took away my food scale - how should I count calories now?

Hi! I am 16 year old, soon 17, female, I weight 74 kg and am 160 cm long (163 lbs and about 5'4). So I am very overweight, and so are both my parents and my brother. I've been trying to lose weight for a very long time, because i am very unhappy with my weight and i don't want to end up like my parents... this year i /really/ started to every day count my calories, every meal. i went from 78 kg to my now 74 kg even tho it was very slow with some setbacks, but when my parents found out that I was trying to lose weight (they found the app and then caught me weighting myself) they threw away all the scales, food ones and the ones for your body. I now feel hopeless, my parents always tell me i am so skinny (compared to them, yes, everyone else, no) and that if i go on a diet i will get an eating disorder, even though i am so obviously overweight and every doctors appointment the doctors say so i was so proud of myself for those four kilograms, i was so motivated to keep on going then this happened.

i can't lose weight without counting calories because i feel like i've been trying to do that all my life, and i can not estimate calories well by just looking at them. does anyone have any tips? is there any way I can sneakily count calories? i was thinking of buying my own scale but there is literally no place to hide it where my parents eventually wouldn't find.

submitted by /u/ArtisticError7
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/u0tn32/my_parents_took_away_my_food_scale_how_should_i/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...