Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: If you’re struggling with keeping hunger at bay- try to replace one primal need with another

Wednesday, April 27, 2022

If you’re struggling with keeping hunger at bay- try to replace one primal need with another

Okay, I feel crazy even typing this but hear me out okay? (I really hope this isn’t against the rules or anything)

So. The main thing that I’ve struggled with while trying to keep CICO going is BOREDOM.

Yes, yes I know, if I’m hungry I should eat. But also, when I’ve hit my calorie limit for the day, that just sucks. Well today. I got a vibrator. And took a ride to fun-town. And I looked at the clock and time passes really quick when you’re having fun! And now it’s time for me to go to one of my book club meetings so I won’t even have the opportunity to get hungry!

So. Invest in a vibrator. Or go have sex. Replace one primal need with another. I’m never going hungry again!

submitted by /u/thegrinddontstopp
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/udiqha/if_youre_struggling_with_keeping_hunger_at_bay/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...