Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Help dealing with “losing the fire”

Thursday, April 14, 2022

Help dealing with “losing the fire”

Hi all, started at 295 lbs and now I’m down to about 245ish, so very happy with that.. I’m still looking to lose more than that though, but now that I’ve been getting compliments and such it seems to have somewhat diminished the “fire” I had before on my journey and it’s almost like I’ve become complacent or too relaxed on my journey lately. I’ve wanted to do this for myself, not for what people think about me but it seems like having a positive response has kind of made me lazy again.. Haven’t really gained any but also haven’t lost any. Just looking for peoples personal experience to kick my butt back into gear and to keep on going. Not sure if this is enough info, ask any questions if you need any clarity! Thank you!

submitted by /u/benkonator14
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/u3tazd/help_dealing_with_losing_the_fire/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...