Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Emotional eater desperate to lose weight

Monday, April 18, 2022

Emotional eater desperate to lose weight

I have been overweight, obese, thin, overweight and then back to obese a few times in my adult life. And it’s coming down to my main coping mechanism being eating. I will get into healthy habits and life changes and I default back to abusing food to cope.

I started using Noom and have committed to 30 days of meditation to try and tackle the issue and find a way to have a healthy relationship with food but I am just going through the motions because I am afraid I won’t see any change. Does anyone have any advice or insight they could share that helped them get over a dependence on food?

*we are all dependent on food but the way I have been using it definitely falls within the parameters of addiction. Any thoughts would be so appreciated!

submitted by /u/geniebjones
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/u6q2xv/emotional_eater_desperate_to_lose_weight/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...