Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Switching from MyFitnessPal?

Wednesday, April 27, 2022

Switching from MyFitnessPal?

Hi everyone,

I've been using MyFitnessPal for 11 years and while I love how it's helped me, I'm starting to get really frustrated with it. It seems to have bugs all the time and there are certain features that annoy me - why can't I copy my dinner from yesterday directly to my lunch today? (I seem to recall being able to do that on my iPhone but can't on my Galaxy).

Has anyone here switched from MyFitnesPal to another calories tracking app they prefer? Any recommendations? Or is my best bet to stick with MFP and suck up the issues?

Thanks!

submitted by /u/missmaida
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/udfpbv/switching_from_myfitnesspal/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...