Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Keto and Cardio for about 2 months

Monday, April 11, 2022

Keto and Cardio for about 2 months

I’ve been running about 30mins a day getting around 3 miles every time and following a strict keto diet with only one cheat day so far. Starting to mix weight training back in (I stopped working out for about a year.) I’m down almost 30lbs and am beginning to catch some boredom in my routine. I run on a treadmill mostly, really just looking for some alternative cardio suggestions, right now I run in my gym’s “cinema room” which is exactly what one would think, a room with a giant projector screen and a bunch of treadmill, elliptical, and stationary bikes. Also I’m at a wall with my creativity for snacks in my diet. A lot of “keto” labeled stuff has a lot of nonsense ingredients in it. I’ve been munching pork rinds to fill the crunchy void but I’d like to see what the wild and wonderful world of Reddit has for me suggestion wise. And just for references im a 29 year old male and I was 240 when I started.

submitted by /u/Patient-Cow-96
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/u1m4ym/keto_and_cardio_for_about_2_months/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...