Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Losing weight with just dieting (minimal exercise)

Monday, April 11, 2022

Losing weight with just dieting (minimal exercise)

Hello Everyone,

I’ve been on my weight loss journey for a few months now. When I first started, given my life situation at the time, I was able to devote a few hours each day to exercise. My main exercise was cycling on a stationary bike. I loved it because it was simple, stress-free, and it helped me adjust to a calorie deficit without placing so much pressure on just what I eat.

However, I’ve gotten a lot busier, and don’t have as much time to exercise as I used to. I’m transitioning into my diet being the main focus and catalyst for my weight loss, but it’s obviously been difficult.

Has anyone else been through a similar transition OR only diet with minimal exercise and can offer any tips or advice?

submitted by /u/Littlebunz95
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/u1kslg/losing_weight_with_just_dieting_minimal_exercise/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...