Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I don't want to gain it all back

Wednesday, April 13, 2022

I don't want to gain it all back

Hi! I've posted here before, and no, I haven't gotten the chance to see a dietitian yet, unfortunately.

I'm currently at ~94kg/207.2lbs, with a goal weight of say, somewhere in the low 60s/130-140lbs

I still find it hard to eat less, the only way I've done that so far was to eat nothing but dinner, and then my overeating comes back during the weekend, no matter how I try to curb it. Lots of water, smaller snacking portions, nothing so far! I just keep going back for more

And it's not like I'm not distracting myself either, it just feels like food is always on my mind and the moment I have one tiny snack I'll go back for another and another until I'm bloated.

I know I can't keep just..not eating forever, and the only way I can really do that is if I'm not at home. The moment my vacation starts I'm sure to gain it all back, and I'm at a bit of a loss now.

What can I do?

submitted by /u/beancuwurds
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/u37k21/i_dont_want_to_gain_it_all_back/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...