Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: so have a hard time trying to cut 500 calories

Tuesday, April 5, 2022

so have a hard time trying to cut 500 calories

Like at lunch last night I ate a sandwich with 1 Swiss peice s d 1 oz or 2 of chicken and turkey and two oat bred

When I got home from lunch 1 cup of flakes and milk

What threw me off was my meal it looked healthy nut was 900 calories for 1 serving

I'm like holy fuck Jesus so much veggies but still high in calories do you guys know any food thats low in calories that can kept me fed for 8 plus hours

submitted by /u/chris_s9181
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/tx95zs/so_have_a_hard_time_trying_to_cut_500_calories/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...