Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Is it fine to put most of my calories into 2 meals?

Tuesday, April 26, 2022

Is it fine to put most of my calories into 2 meals?

I'm on a 1600 calorie limit, and I typically don't eat breakfast. My Lunches are usually between 500-650 calories, dinners are around 950. If I go light on either I usually snack on fruit/popcorn/yogurt but the majority of my calories are in the 2 meals.

I regularly see diet meals for 300 calories and people suggesting a 6 inch from subway over a footlong. I assume for most people this makes sense but since I don't eat breakfast it makes sense to put those calories into the other 2 meals.

Basically am I fine getting 2 burgers or a footlong for dinner if it fits my calorie budget?

edit: I guess I should have clarified I dont only eat burgers and subs lol. I eat salads and try to work veggies into my meals. I'm not in a good position to cook atm so I make simple salads and eat some of the better frozen meals I've found (Healthy Choice/Lean Cuisine), mostly the ones with high protein and some veggies included

submitted by /u/IDontCareAtThisPoint
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/ucs8wt/is_it_fine_to_put_most_of_my_calories_into_2_meals/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...