Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Failure is not the opposite of success

Tuesday, April 26, 2022

Failure is not the opposite of success

I've been trying to get more active this past month after years of neglected mental health and so far I've lost 5 lb but this past week has been a struggle working on impulse eating, I'll do fine and then feel bored and eat whatever fried food my mom made, but instead of beating myself up over it I'm reminded of the healthy habits I'm implementing despite those days I eat more calories. I go for walks everyday, I am now at least aware of the caloric implications of food and try to be mindful of portions, and I actively want to be healthier. So if eating at maintenance calories is what it takes to be building lifelong healthy habits, I'm okay with a slower weight loss and you should be too, be proud of yourself for at least wanting to be healthier. Humans always do this thing where we ignore the good things we do in favour of focusing on our faults, but we shouldn't be outside of using them as lessons on how to better change our behaviour, so don't be afraid to pat yourself on the back for those habits you're building despite any hiccups, especially if you're doing this alone like I am we need to be our own biggest supporters.

submitted by /u/fishdeath
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/uct312/failure_is_not_the_opposite_of_success/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...