Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Why do I still look fat even after losing all the weight?

Friday, April 15, 2022

Why do I still look fat even after losing all the weight?

I'm a 5'11 male weighing 146lbs. Healthy weight right?? So why do I still look and feel pretty much exactly the same as when I was 220?

There is a pic in my post history if you want to see. Am I crazy?

I know logically that I can't look the same but I really feel like I do. I still have the fat belly and the love handles. I have struggled with mental illness before so maybe I don't see things clearly but the belly is undeniably there.

I look fat, soft and flabby and I work out every single day. HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE

I seriously put my all into weight loss and working out and I don't understand why it doesn't show. Why am I still so fat ??

How much more weight should I lose? I'm thinking 10-15lbs or however much pure fat there is on my body. Being fat ruined every aspect of my life and I want it all gone and I don't understand why its still there.

submitted by /u/mzzzzz9
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/u4lz5j/why_do_i_still_look_fat_even_after_losing_all_the/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...