Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Take before pics!

Monday, April 18, 2022

Take before pics!

Hi all. As of this morning I hit my goal weight of 83kg (182lbs) down from an all time high of 98kg about 6 months ago. I’m a 5’11 male for reference.

I know I have made good progress but wish I took before pictures for a proper comparison. I avoided having my photo taken and did not like the way I looked.

My BMI is still in the overweight category down from obese, but I think muscle mass plays a factor in this.

I’m an advocate of weight lifting whilst losing weight. If anyone is interested I’m happy to go over my workouts/nutrition the last few months. I’m no expert, but happy to share what has been working for me. It’s nothing complicated, I try and keep things as easy as possible.

Here is a current pic, NSFW? Thanks to this sub for the added motivation.

submitted by /u/_Earl_Squirrelson_
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/u6uuym/take_before_pics/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...