Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I have 10 weeks to go down a dress size...HELP

Saturday, April 30, 2022

I have 10 weeks to go down a dress size...HELP

Okay so longtime lurker first time poster. Longtime try-er, longtime failure-r. Bare with me.

I bought a bridesmaid dress in November 2021 for a wedding in July 2022. I'm not even happy about being a bridesmaid because I do not think I'm that close to this girl but that's a whole other story. At the time of try on and purchase, I was 187.7lbs. For record, I am a 30 year old female and about 5'3". My high weight was 260 about 4 years ago and it took me a long time to be where I am now. The weight comes off SUPER slowly.

Today I picked up the dress that they ordered for me, exact same size as the one I tried on and despite now weighing 180.2 (down 7 pounds), it feels SNUG and barely did up. and by barely I mean i had to lay down and have someone YANK it up while I held my breath. It is tight. Like size up tight. Like I cant move tight. I called the boutique asking about my record on size tried on vs ordered and all things match and they repeated the "no refund or exchange policy". It's tight around the chest/back. The stomach area is forgiving because it's flowy but honestly seems to fit fine. It's just that area.

I spent $350 on this dress in this custom colour for the wedding and cannot simply buy a new one. So that's not an option. I'd imagine a dress size is about 10+ pounds.

So here I am, asking reddit as I sit on my bathroom floor full of tears and absolute self hatred. I need advice and I need help. My weight has been plateaued at 180 for WEEKS. I work as an educational assistant in a school and truthfully do not eat (minus the rare occasional cracker snack pack at 110cal or 100cal granola bar at school). I don't eat because there simply is not time for it during the day and I am not at all comfortable taking my mask off in a covid filled building (welcome to Ontario schools!). Meaning I'm not getting enough water either. I get home around 4:00 and I snack (usually Stacy's pita chips or a handful of salt-free roasted nuts) which is NOT my best habit. I then have whatever I make for dinner (usually a yves or gardein product) and am DEAD and stay in bed from 6:30pm to 5:30am. I am vegan, but moreso a junk-food pre-packaged vegan. I LOVE carbs, like vegetables, indifferent about fruits. I have severe IBS(D) and most of my safe foods are carbs. While I always hit my 450cal movement goal on my apple watch from walking around at work, I do zero exercise because I am so lazy, tired, and out of shape. It's truly my fault.

I will take any and all advice. I need help. I'm so anxiety ridden over a dress I feel dysphoric in I truly want to die.

submitted by /u/pocket_fullofdreams
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/ufmn65/i_have_10_weeks_to_go_down_a_dress_sizehelp/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...