Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Is being overweight most of my life causing me to self sabotage my weight loss?

Sunday, April 24, 2022

Is being overweight most of my life causing me to self sabotage my weight loss?

I have been overweight most of my life as a child and still hit a growth spurt and then I was a good-sized and then I he came over weight again then lost weight after college and then put weight back on and more when I joined the gym and my hunger increased. I have always been a medium sized and by that I mean I'm average size but I actually weigh more than people think. I have tried to lose weight more times than I can count and I am not somebody who is good at pushing themselves or having discipline. I'm wondering if maybe the fact of just sort of always been like this is causing me to self-sabotage my healthy eating out of fear change? Has anyone else dealt with this weird fear and how did they get over it?

submitted by /u/Catmom924
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/ub9qbv/is_being_overweight_most_of_my_life_causing_me_to/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...