Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Holding myself accountable! For good!

Thursday, April 28, 2022

Holding myself accountable! For good!

Hello! I just wanted to come on here and make a little post to make it more real to me that I need to become healthier physically. I am (recently) 19F, 5’1 and ~160 pounds. I personally do not deem myself to be “too bad,” but realize there is some CHUNK that wasn’t there before attending college. Problem is, I’ve got a history with somewhat (though not ever diagnosed) disordered eating, so I am trying to be mindful of that and avoiding obsessive behavior. I want to lose ~20 pounds in the next year, and learn how to eat intuitively and keep it off. Anywho, I am going to take progress pictures tomorrow morning and upload them here, and kind of lay out my plan. Looking forward to a life of health and self-acceptance and improvement!:)

submitted by /u/JuniorFinish1771
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/ue8b57/holding_myself_accountable_for_good/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...