Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Need some advices asap

Tuesday, April 12, 2022

Need some advices asap

So I'm on a 1300cal diet, it started 3 days ago and I'm doing great. Eating enough protein, eating all three meals and it's all healthy and manageable, I haven't had any cravings whatsoever by far. But I wanted to ask if I could have one cheat day every week? Could that slow down my progress? Or do I just try eating all clean for 2 weeks before I start bringing in the cheat days and make it like 1500cal. What's ur take?

I literally know nothing nutritionally based, if you have more advices regarding this diet or something similar just feel free to write. I'd love to hear all kinds of advices.

submitted by /u/marty679
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/u2colp/need_some_advices_asap/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...