Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Weight loss slowing down suddenly

Sunday, April 24, 2022

Weight loss slowing down suddenly

Hey Guys,

I had a starting weight of roughly 260 pounds and am currently at 181, very happy with the progress. Im 6 ft tall for reference

I was loosing 3 pounds for a a few weeks but in the past two weeks my weight loss has stalled to a snails pace. Past few weeks i've lost less then 1 pound

I know that as we lose weight, weight loss slows down but I would assume it would be a gradual decrease. Has anyone had experience with weight loss randomly slowing down for a few weeks or have a sudden decrease in weight loss?

I eat virtually exactly the same things (like literally the same exact meal) and have even added playing tennis 3-4 times a week on top of my regular exercise so my activity has increased if anything

My only guess is that I've increased my water intake at night, but I would assume the water weight would net out after a few days. I added having some gatorade zero if that could have an impact

tl;dr: 200-185 lost 3 points a week 185 to present losing < 1 pound a week without increasing calories or decreasing activity, does this sound like a natural decrease in weight loss or could this be something related to water weight etc.?

submitted by /u/Puzzleheaded-Loss498
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/ubaz0z/weight_loss_slowing_down_suddenly/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...