Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Pictures over the scale!

Tuesday, April 26, 2022

Pictures over the scale!

So I've been on my cardio and healthy eating for about 1 month. Looking at the scale these past 30 days have been so frustrating because of water weight fluctuations and I thought I hadn't made much progress...until I looked at last months progress pictures. I compared last months vs todays and was really proud of my hard work. I saw such a noticeable difference in how my athletic shorts looked and I'm really excited to maintain my progress this month. Just wanted to hop on here to encourage everyone else to keep going and take pictures! Lol

submitted by /u/tv2vs
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/ucq4x9/pictures_over_the_scale/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...