Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Scared to get back to maintenance

Wednesday, April 20, 2022

Scared to get back to maintenance

Hi guys

I'm a 20f who has been lifting for 8 months now, 4x a week. I've lost 20lbs in the last year and now am leaner, but at a healthy weight (5'10" 147lbs). Before lifting, I was in a bad restrictive cycle, but when I started lifting, I lost my period, but I steadily lost weight eating 1700kcals. Now that I'm at maintenance, I wanted to stop tracking food and eating insane amounts of protein, but have instead developed a cycle of eating 1200kcals during the week, and then binging on the weekends. I've lost a few more pounds this way, but am bloated all the time. I'm anxious about food and don't even know how much to eat anymore. Online it says for my height and weight to eat around 2200kcals, but I'm not that active outside of lifting. Does reverse dieting really work? Do I have to gain weight to get my period back? Any help would be awesome thanks

submitted by /u/neverdomino
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/u89g58/scared_to_get_back_to_maintenance/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...