Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Why am I holding on to this weight?!

Saturday, April 30, 2022

Why am I holding on to this weight?!

I’m currently trying to cut a bit. I’m 5’9F, 139 lbs currently, trying to get down to 132-134. I am eating around 2000 calories a day, and I workout five times a week and have a very active job (on my feet all day). I’ve been going really hard at my workouts this past week, and I have not lost anything. I’m in a slight deficit of around 250 cals (if I go lower, I feel like I’m starving when I workout lol).

I tend to hold onto a lot of water when I workout. Say I take two days off, I drop like five pounds of water weight. What are your thoughts on this? I know my deficit is slight but I should be seeing some movement here.

submitted by /u/ConsiderationOwn2385
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/ufp7ct/why_am_i_holding_on_to_this_weight/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...