Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Looking for the absolute cheapest diet plan I could stick to that would allow me to lose about 2lbs a week?

Tuesday, April 12, 2022

Looking for the absolute cheapest diet plan I could stick to that would allow me to lose about 2lbs a week?

Hello, I'll keep this as simple and quick as I can

I made a post a little while back explaining I'm down on my luck financially. I've been eating the cheapest things I can, for a few weeks it's been literally rice, tinned meat and hot sauce. This because it's what I had an abundance of in the back of my cupboard. I cannot stomach this combo anymore.

While I'm still down financially, I actually have money to spend on food. Right now in life, I'm nearing 320lbs at 22, but I'm 6'2 so it's not absolutely horrid. I would love to be losing 2lbs a week for a few months then slowly bringing myself back up to just a simple diet when I have more money to spare. I was thinking about fasting 8pm to like noon maybe? Seems like it would give me a good timeframe with my work schedule to get my meals in.

I have no idea where to even begin with this though so I'm here at Reddit before I seek any external help. What could I be eating for lunch and dinner (I don't eat breakfast except just a black coffee) that would help me achieve this goal? Maybe something I could make on Sunday and freeze/refrigerate for the entire week. I'm not looking for variety, I enjoy eating the same things repeatedly if it's a good meal. It's only a few months. Hopefully.

Thank you for hopefully all the replies!

submitted by /u/ImmortalFistofIron
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/u2fflh/looking_for_the_absolute_cheapest_diet_plan_i/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...