Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: 318 to 251 and counting

Friday, April 29, 2022

318 to 251 and counting

Been working on my weight for about a year now and honestly haven’t done much but I really started to explore food and found a lot of healthy foods I love also to 60 hours of physical labor a week for the past month has helped.

No one from my home town knows that I’m losing weight and I’m not posting anything until I’m 200lbs and I’ll be cutting further from there to get abs showing. I’ve pretty much just been on a life long bulk so I’ll already be muscular.

Honestly just excited to almost be at 70 lbs lost and wanted to share where I’m Anonymous

submitted by /u/Cmanzoni5
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/uez3an/318_to_251_and_counting/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...