Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Family wants to start a 3 month fitness challenge, how should we measure?

Sunday, April 17, 2022

Family wants to start a 3 month fitness challenge, how should we measure?

So my mother pitched the idea that we all pitch in $25 and whoever is the winner at the end of three months wins the money. The only problem is I am 210lbs and would like to lose weight and build muscle, my brother is 260+ and then my wife mother and sister in law all want to just lose weight. I feel like pounds lost isn’t very good, and I feel like percentage lost isn’t accurate either as someone who loses body fat and gains muscle isnt given their fair shot.

So how do we account for the various goals? I want to lose fat and gain muscle, my brother wants to mainly focus on weight loss.

We do t have the resources to go get super accurate body composition tests, basically we have a scale and access to a tape measure in terms of recording results.

submitted by /u/brohemoth06
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/u61htu/family_wants_to_start_a_3_month_fitness_challenge/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...